Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Which do we bury, us or the hatchet?

I keep finding that even though I have a love for people now, and I do think they not only notice but respect it, it is still so hard to penetrate to someone. I know I know, I, myself, can never "save" someone, that is Jesus' job. I just want so badly to shake some ppl and be like have you not noticed all of nature around us. It all works in perfect harmony. Nature takes care of itself. If one species becomes overpopulated, they get diseases and some die off, yet if one is endangered by a different species, that species can evolve to protect itself. Amazing. How does one look at the world that surrounds us and not think "My God, how did you do it?" I reiterate to anyone I talk to about Jesus that everyone has good in them. God created us for certain purposes and you see that in even non believers. It is amazing to me just how perfect this earth he gave us is. Everyday is a new battle to fight, a new struggle inside to break through. If I am not as close to God as I feel I should be, then I feel like I am behind, yet if I feel like I am doing better and really growing, then I have to fight to not feel like I am better or more in the know than others. I guess all I can do is to continue to love ppl. I just feel pain for them now. I use to feel like it didn't matter. The Bible is clear in saying every person is responsible for their own salvation, yet I want so badly for everyone around me to be able to experience the one true living God. I want for them to know the joy, peace, and most importantly the love he gives us. I have never in my life felt so important, like for once I officially matter, if only to him, and every person deserves to know that feeling. So how do I go about, to the best of my ability, showing them that?

No comments:

Post a Comment