Friday, January 9, 2009

New.

Well, since it is 1:18 in the morning, and I have to work tomorrow, this will be short and simple. I just couldn't stand to not have atleast one thought or idea upon my newly started blogspot. I guess the best first blog is by simply stating my favorite, and, to me, most moving quote from a poem.

And what I am beheld again
What is and no man understands
And out of darkness came the hands
That break through nature molding men

It is from In Memoriam, which is an amazing poem. The whole poem is about a man who has been thoroughly shaken in his walk with God due to the death of a good friend. Those are actually the last 4 lines of the poem. The point is, that we might face times of doubt and confusion, but in the end it is through the hard times that we realize and are strengthened in who we are. Out of the darkness, comes the hands of the one who will make us strong and mold us into the people in which we were born to become.

1 comment: